As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Crew HRM, you agree to follow the terms of this Agreement. Please read it carefully before you start promoting Crew HRM as an Affiliate.
Your role in the Program is to legally advertise our website so you can earn a commission on memberships and products bought by people you refer to Crew HRM through your website or personal referrals.
By joining the Crew HRM Affiliate Program (Program), you show that you accept this Agreement and its terms.
- We can approve or reject any Affiliate Program Application at our discretion. You can’t legally challenge our decision to reject your application.
- All commissions will be paid once a month.
- You must be active for at least 40 days to receive a commission.
- You can not refer yourself and will not receive any commission for self-referral.
- You will receive a commission once for each customer.
- Payments will be issued for orders older than 30 days and marked as completed.
- The affiliate status might be suspended for the following reasons-
- False claims, misleading links, or any other inappropriate advertisements or vice versa.
- Spamming using emails, newsletters, group chats, or any other media.
- Not disclosing your affiliate relationship for any promotion that counts as an endorsement under Federal Trade Commission guidelines, regulations, or state laws is a violation.
- Infringing on intellectual property rights is prohibited. Crew HRM may request license agreements from those using our trademarks to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates or promised kickbacks from your affiliate commission is prohibited.
- Transactions that are fraudulent or suspected of Affiliate fraud are not permitted.
- Affiliate Links
- You can use graphic and text links on your website and in emails. You can also promote the Crew HRM site in online and offline classifieds, magazines, and newspapers. You can use graphics and text we provide or create your own, as long as they meet the standards and don’t violate the rules in Condition 3.
- You cannot engage in PPC (Pay-Per-Click) bidding without prior written permission.
- Crew HRM won’t be responsible for indirect or accidental damage (like lost revenue or commissions) due to affiliate tracking issues, lost database files, or attempts to harm the Program or our website(s). We don’t give express or implied warranties about the Program, the memberships, or the products Crew HRM sells. We can’t guarantee that the Program or our websites will operate without errors, and we’re not liable for interruptions or errors.
- Term of the Agreement
- This Agreement starts when you join the Program and ends when your Affiliate account is terminated.
- If we change this document, we’ll email every affiliate 30 days before the changes take effect.
- If you don’t agree with any changes to this Agreement, you can only terminate your Affiliate account. If you keep participating in the Program, you accept the changes.
- As an Affiliate, you must protect Crew HRM and its related entities (like affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors, and those authorized by Crew HRM) from any liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including legal fees) that arise from any claims related to this Agreement due to your negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct.
- Electronic Signatures Effective
- This Agreement is an electronic contract outlining the legally binding terms of your participation in the Crew HRM affiliate program. You accept this Agreement and all its terms and conditions by completing the Crew HRM application process. This completion acts as an electronic signature with the same legal power as a handwritten signature.